jerry weintraub - dean martin / jerry lee lewis,

dean martin/jerry lee lewis - jerry weintraub From the latest news, Jerry Weintraub Remembers Elvis Presley. yes this time is news about Jerry Weintraub, Dean Martin, Jerry Lee Lewis, john wayne, ricky nelson, rio bravo. funny story über-producer Jerry Weintraub left out of his crazy-good memoir and told, "When I Stop Talking, You'll Know I'm Dead". Jerry Weintraub is an American film producer and former chairman and CEO of United Artists. Jerry Weintraub is a good con man.

When I write “good con man,” I mean that in the best way possible. Weintraub, 72, is the type of guy you’d want on your side if you had to sell malt liquor to Mormons or kim chee to Koreans. (It’s no mistake that on the cover he’s on the Brooklyn Bridge, which has supposedly been sold countless times to countless rubes since it was built.)

- rafu.com

Video: “Jerry Weintraub - Spiritual and Hollywood”

Tags: dean martin, jerry lee lewis, john wayne, ricky nelson, rio bravo

No comments:

Post a Comment